Monday, July 31, 2017

BLITZ: Cut & Blow by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

#OneClick #NewRelease #TwistedSmut #KU
International Best Selling Author,  
Ashleigh Giannoccaro
Cut & Blow | Book 2
 
 
 
Grab Book 1 for just #99Pennies for a #LimitedTime
 
 

Bravo Ashleigh Giannaccaro! This book was so good! It was amazingly fast paced, funny (because, well Ashleigh!), and I love her twisted sense of humor and story skills! This book had everything you could ever want… I mean, that DRAMA… oh, that drama!! I can’t wait for more from Giannaccaro! This series is going to be so good! It’s so compelling and exciting! These characters are fantastic!! Give me book 3!!!

I received an ARC of this series with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment