Saturday, July 8, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Jimmie’s Ice Cream by Erin Lee

***Brand New Release***


Come, take a tour, of Jimmie’s Ice Cream Shop:
It’s due for inspection…

Jimmie's Ice Cream 
(Diary of a Serial Killer Series Book 2)
By Erin Lee 
 
 

Six months is a long time in the life of a serial killer with active cravings. Jimmie Putnam has made a lot of changes. Now, with his own ice cream shop, hiding bodies is easier than ever before. With sixteen kills under his belt, Jimmie is cocky. And the cravings are only getting worse:

Have you ever just been in the mood for ice cream?
You can't really say why that craving comes on.
But you can't sleep, even at 2 a.m. until you get it.
So you put your sneakers on . . .

Killing's like that, for me.
Today, I'm in the mood for black raspberry.
Come, take a tour, of Jimmie's Ice Cream shop...

Twenty years is a long time to wait for justice. And when you’re so close that you can taste it, you want to serve yourself. Special Agent Florel Ross has made a vow. She has one year, or until Jimmie Putnam is about to kill again before she will confront him—or report him—herself. Now, with his own ice cream shop, watching him will be easier than ever before. With nothing to lose and obsession steering her, Florel is fearless. She takes the sort of risks her twin sister would be proud of. And the danger is only getting worse.

Have you ever been in the mood for revenge?
You can't really say why that hunger comes on.
But you can't sleep, even at 2 a.m. until you get it.
So you put your holster on . . .

Come, take a tour, of Jimmie’s Ice Cream Shop:
It’s due for inspection…
 
Buy HERE
only 99 CENTS!
*Limited Time Only  


Add to Goodreads 





Other Books in the series:



Book 1:
 Just Things
 



 Sometimes, the cravings just take over.

Jimmie Putnam is an ordinary man by any measure. By day, he works as a law clerk. At night, when he can't fight the cravings, he becomes a collector. He takes great care of his human Things; buying them cherry lipstick and reading to them from his journal. When they've been on their best behavior, he even takes them out of his freezers...

Sometimes, the need is just too deep.

Florel Ross has been mostly invisible since the death of her twin, who died twenty years ago at the hands of a serial killer. Obsessed with justice, Florel is willing to risk anything for the answers she craves: What goes on in the mind of a serial killer?

When the two yearnings collide, will it be justice or just Things?
 
Buy HERE
 
 
 
Book 3:
 Thing Fifteen


My name is Beverly. I’m more than a Thing.

Every town has its legends. I would know, I am one of them. I am the girl they tell campfire stories about. The “well-liked librarian” who was going places until she was kidnapped and eaten by the Ice Cream Man. I am the warning parents tell their children about, the woman whose remains were never found…

There’s so much more to my story than how I died.

My name is Beverly Watkins. I was twenty-seven years old the day I perished at the hands of a serial killer. For more than a year, Master Jimmie kept me in his favorite freezer and took me out for weekly playdates. I was the cherry on top of his twisted ice cream sundae; the Thing he called Fifteen.

It’s only the beginning to my story. You see, justice is haunting. And tonight, I’m in the mood for it. I’m here to set the record straight, to make sure all the facts are tied up in perfect yellow bows like the ones they tied around trees for me. I won’t rest until I’ve told my own story, my way. Which reminds me: I have a visit to make.

Care to join me?
 
Buy HERE










Erin Lee

Erin Lee is a freelance writer and therapist living with her family in southern New Hampshire. She is the author of Crazy Like Me, a novel published in 2015 by Savant Books and Publications, LLC, Wave to Papa, 2015, by Limitless Publishing and Nine Lives, 2016 and When I'm Dead, 2016. She’s also author of Limitless’ Alters, the first book in the “Lola, Party of Eight Series,” Host, and Merge, the final books in the series.

Lee holds a master’s degree in psychology and works with at-risk families as a home based therapist and court appointed special children’s advocate. As a therapist, Lee is passionate about mental wellness and helping people who have experienced trauma. She recently contributed to the Semi Colon Project Anonymous anthology, with a revised excerpt of When I’m Dead—“One Good Reason”—in hopes of raising money toward suicide prevention and awareness. Her short story, “Rest in Peace?” will be featured in Limitless’ Thirteen anthology, to be released in October, 2016, and also aimed at raising money toward mental wellness.


Follow Erin Here:





Jimmie’s Ice Cream is book 2 in a Diary of a Serial Killer. Erin Lee has written a fascinating book here (well with both of them so far)!! It’s really an odd feeling to read and know what Jimmie does but you can’t help but just adore him. He is written to be just fascinating… I want to go have some ice cream with him and chat!

Florel is giving me panic attacks… LOL! There’s such a tension build up in this book… you can FEEL the shit about to hit the fan! It seems to be we’re reaching a major climax soon and I’m just so intrigued and a bit scared to see where Lee will take us with Jimmie!

I love how this book is written, like we’re sneaking into Jimmie’s diary, granted there are parts from Florel, but Jimmie is the show for me. In Jimmie’s Ice Cream we get a bit more into the deep, dark recesses of Jimmies mind and delusions. I mean, reading into the inner most thoughts of a serial killer… you’d think nothing would shock you but this book had my mouth hanging open several times! I can barely wait for the next and final book!!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment